petek, 25. junij 2010

cat with the moon

my boyfriend wanted to drow something on my nails (strange..but ok..I let him do it).. he always says that doing nail art isn't anything difficult and that he could drow on my nails everything I wanted.. so I choose a picture of a cat with a moon (I'm also posting the original picture so you can see what he wanted to do).. it came out acctualy pretty good.. and he finally found out that doing nail art isn't that easy (he had problems right at the begining because he didn't know how to apply the black polish lol..so when he finished the first nail-that came out all wrinkled, I took the polish and did the other nails) :) anyway..here's the result



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Opomba: Komentarje lahko objavljajo le člani tega spletnega dnevnika.